
So my wedding pictures got sent to the Woodruff building.... stupid photographers. i want them now. Other then that we had a great weekend. I got a lot of homework done and got to spend some time with the family. We saw Indiana Jones and let me just say... it was... kinda retarded... entertaining but mostly stupid. But Shia was amazing i love him.
Oh and even more exciting i got my new wallet that i ordered last week... and it is as wonderful as i had hoped it would be. Everything fits in it so nicely and now George wont have to carry my keys (even though deep down i know he loves it).
Midterms are coming!
3 comments:
Steph!! im so excited that you have a blog now:) I know we didnt really know each other that well, but i know that you and Grant were great friends. Have you talked to him lately?? He had a kid, got married and joined the airforce CRAZY huh!!! Well congrats on getting married, you guys are super cute and you looked georgeous in your wedding pictures:) Well check out my blog!! Hope to hear from ya!
wow..I had no idea you guys still talked!! I haven't talked to grant in almost a year. I haven't even met his baby. His wife doesnt so much like me:( Anyway yup i guess i am pretty crazy or going crazy or already been there!! Having two kids under the age of 2 is hard work!!! But i wouldnt change it I love being a mommy:) I am so glad to hear your doing well though!!!
hey stephanie! how are ya? i havnt talked to ya in so long! i didnt ven know you got married...i thought you still had a couple months...yiou looked so pretty! hope everything is going well for you and hope to hear from you soon=)
Tara...
Post a Comment