
So I am going to be doing a lot of reading again. And I'm very excited.
On Saturday I was on ebay just looking around and i found all 7 Harry Potter books for $40 and it was closing in like 10 mins. So I jumped on that train!! So excited! I am such a harry potter dork! So I should
get those this week.And by then i will be done with Breaking Dawn. I didn't think i would be so excited to read the last of the Twilight books but this is so far very good.
If anyone knows of any good books... please don't be shy.
3 comments:
Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!
Yay! I am in the middle of "The Goblet of Fire" right now!! Loves those books- such a fun read. I'm not sure if I want to read "Breaking Dawn".. I don't want to be disapointed. I heard a few spoilers so now I'm scared to read it.
you might like the fablehaven books.
Post a Comment