Sunday, September 21, 2008

We are sad to say goodbye...

Today we shed a tear for good old Yankee Stadium...the house that Ruth build... the Cathedral... so many fond memories... and so many hot dogs we are sad to see it go but look forward to the future of the Yankees at the new stadium.




And as a side note... i have changed my background so that every time i look at my blog I will think of the warm sand and sun while i am freezing in the tundra that is Rexburg. And i would also like to thank McKenzie my beautiful sister in law for introducing me to scrapblog and the blogging in general, it has now taken over my life. :)

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

So freaking cute! Good job Steph!

And yes, a moment of silence for the Original Yankee Stadium :(

Oh and today reminded me that you're my fave Relief Society buddy... what will I do in Los Al without you?

Shaylen said...

hahahah I like the idea about the background. So I just realized that you had a link to my blog already! You should have told me about your blog! lol. It's all good.