Monday, October 27, 2008

I freaking love Halloween!

Yes, its true i love Halloween, i love dressing up and going to parties and the candy and craving pumpkins and going to hunted houses and i love that cute little kid at Halloween. YES i love it!
Yep we were in a guitar hero band. I of course was the lead singer and George was my quite and kinda strange bass guitarist.

p.s. George is cutting his hair very soon.... couldn't be more excited

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Steph and George! It's your cousin Jen. It was great to see you at Grandpa and Grandma Beck's b-day bash, this last summer! Like Maran and Brian, my mom passed on your blog info.

I love the costumes and your cute header. Congratulations on the hair cut, George! Hope it doesn't hurt too much. My dork husband once thought he would grow out his go-t past his chin. I could braid the dumb thing. I did a happy dance the day he trimmed it.

steph said...

You guys totally look like a credible band! I love dressing up too. Halloween is fun!