Because my family is coming to Idaho this weekend to go snowmobiling (keep your eyes open for that post) me and George thought that we would celebrate the day of ,the day before the actual day of love. SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! to celebrate our love, we got each other a gift. A gift that we knew the other person wanted.
We got each other cute little dog cards... maybe its time we get a dog... i think that's what my subconscious is telling me.
George put my gift in this large box! (He's so thoughtful) Inside my large box was...
Scrabble the Diamond version! Yes folks I enjoy scrabble and as I'm sure you can tell i do not spell well so its also a learning tool :) Thank honey I LOVE YOU!
And here is my husband playing with his gift. It was too intense to look away and smile for me! Over all its been a great "heart" day!
2 comments:
Happy Love Day! Have fun with your Scrabble- I'm horrible at that game!
I haven't played Scrabble in years! How fun! Happy belated Valentines Day!
Post a Comment