Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial day weekend

This weekend was great! It started out with a trip to the zoo in Idaho Falls (a first time for me). Its just this little zoo that takes like 2 hours to get through and it was only $5! We saw all kinds of animals, I forgot the camera so i had to use my phone so these pictures are not the greatest. My favorite was the black swan, he would run around and bite the Emus bums. haha it was pretty funny, I do not have a picture of him though so just close your eyes and picture it. :)


This is the poor guy that kept getting bitten.
So that was Saturday. And on Sunday we just chilled and went to church and all that good stuff and then Monday we had all of our closets friends over for a BBQ and lawn games. We had so much food and good times. We learned a new fun way to play croquet called Poison (thanks Amy and Brad for the fun game!)Team Wyatt won the second game. We are just that amazing!

1 comment:

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

looks like you had a great weekend! I actually think i have been to that zoo! I'll continue to do my best at the updates... we wish you guys could be here for all that goes on, but we understand! I hope you feel included! We love you!