I love that you posted this. I dream of getting a Kitchen Aid all the time.
I love mine! My grandparents pulled through for me as a wedding present. :D I will donate a dollar to the Stephanie i-wanna-kitchen-ait-fund. :DD
Gasp! I love the green! I have an ancient one that was bought at a garage sale. It works great and I love it, but I bet I would bake and cook more if I had a pretty green one. Or yellow. Or red.I hope your hinting works!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that you posted this.
I dream of getting a Kitchen Aid all the time.
I love mine! My grandparents pulled through for me as a wedding present. :D I will donate a dollar to the Stephanie i-wanna-kitchen-ait-fund. :DD
Gasp! I love the green! I have an ancient one that was bought at a garage sale. It works great and I love it, but I bet I would bake and cook more if I had a pretty green one. Or yellow. Or red.
I hope your hinting works!
Post a Comment