Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Utah!

For a little get away George and I drove down to Utah to see some friends and go to a foot ball game (i feel sad saying that a get away means going to Provo *sigh*). It was great fun! it's always a blast to see Josh and Rosie and you can never go wrong with a BYU football game.

We originally had these seats, which would have been great, but we have AMAZING friends and we moved to these seats...

Front row 25 yard line right behind the team! it was so fun to be down there and see the reactions of the team and hear them talking to each other, and to be almost hit in the face by the giant BYU flags that they run around with after they score! It was great!
I cant say Thank you enough to Josh and Rosie they are our favorite utah friends and they always open there house for us when we need a place to crash! Seriously Thank you!I will admit that it was cold... i could not feel my toes by the end of the game. (But still it was way warmer then Rexburg by like 20 degrees, why do i live here????????)
They won!! and it didnt snow like they said it was going too so over all it was a great game!

The next day after the game we got together with my friend from back home Jon, it was great to see him and his wife and there cute little house they just built. We thought it would be fun to go to the newly opened In-n-out that just opened that weekend! I'm not going to lie I felt a bit like a trader going to an In-n-out in Utah, it was werid but then i took a bite of my burger and a sip of the my milk shake and i was grateful. I did not get a picture of Jon and Annelise. But i did get a picture of this...

Over all... Utah was a joy!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Totally jealous of that pic of you with the In n out burger....totally JEALOUS! I haven't had in n out in.....5 years!!!!!!!!!