George started his last semester of College today... (well technically he doesn't start until Thursday because he only has Thursday and Friday classes... but the semester officially started today... so it like the same thing). And let me tell you IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! i couldn't be more excited.
But with the end of school, means that we have to start our real lives... so if any one has any connections for a sweet job... please let us know. We are willing to go anywhere...
I'm very proud of my Georgie, and i cant wait to get out of Rexburg!
But with the end of school, means that we have to start our real lives... so if any one has any connections for a sweet job... please let us know. We are willing to go anywhere...
I'm very proud of my Georgie, and i cant wait to get out of Rexburg!
2 comments:
We are so proud of Jamie too! I bet there are TONS of SWEET jobs in NY!!
<3 Suzanne
you are right. It is about time.
Post a Comment