Today as I was eating lunch just minding my business I looked up to see my ceiling fan was off...
the first time since we have moved here... and then i saw it!!!
Do you See it??? Here is a closer look...
Yes people... that is a layer of nasty nasty dust! Seriously gross! But don't worry I cleaned it ASAP! One positive thing the fan was off at 1:30 in the afternoon... that's pretty exciting!
the first time since we have moved here... and then i saw it!!!
Do you See it??? Here is a closer look...
Yes people... that is a layer of nasty nasty dust! Seriously gross! But don't worry I cleaned it ASAP! One positive thing the fan was off at 1:30 in the afternoon... that's pretty exciting!
1 comment:
NASTY!! Our fan was like that too! So gross. I am glad that you noticed it! ;D
Post a Comment