Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Happenings


May was a month of first for Henry. We did lots of fun stuff! I did not want our blog to turn into a blog only about Henry but that is really all we have going on these days... he just has so much more fun stuff happening in his life.

First we went to California for the first time. I was very very nervous about the drive. But Henry is an angel baby as always and he really only cried for like 30 minutes at the end of the drive and he was over it. Other then that he slept the whole time. While in California i was feeling very brave and we decided to go the Disneyland... and once again Henry was and ANGEL baby i was so worried about him having a blow out, or wanting to nurse or really anything I have never packed the diaper bag so full of things that he "might" need, and in true Henry fashion he surprised us all and slept the WHOLE time. I don't even think he opened his eyes long enough know that we weren't at home any more. We also went on walk in Seal Beach up and down the pier it was so pretty we have not been to the beach in a long long time so it was fun to go and watch the waves.

Once back in Phoenix we went for our first swim... it is already so so so hot here, we are pretty much stuck inside all day every day. It is forecasted to be 115 tomorrow... GROSS!

Henry experienced his very first solar eclipse. George set up the contraption so that me and Henry could sit in bed and watch the eclipse on the ceiling it was cool.

Henry woke up one Saturday morning while a swollen eye... it was weird but did not go away so we went to urgent care and they gave us some stuff and it was all cleared up by Monday.

Henry has really started to show his personality and he knows who we are and is turning into the smiley little guy. He has also started to coo and talk to me.

 He turned 2 months and got his first shots! HOLY CRAP they use such a big needle! I swear it touched his leg bone. I couldn't watch but he did great. And mostly just lounged and slept that day and the next. His most recent stats are 11 lbs 14 oz 23 in longs he is in the 50% tile for both so he is perfectly in the middle.



And in other news we are moving! I'm so excited! We are moving in with my parents in July, it is just tooo freakin hot here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BAH! You're leaving AZ for Cali! Though, I can't say I blame you. AZ was definitely too hot for my taste.

I must say, this may make things a bit more difficult in regards to the clique reunions of the future. Which, I still think MUST happen!

Love that boy of yours. I already feel like I've met him, even though I haven't...

T+K said...

Yay you're moving back to CA!! :)

Krista Lyn said...

^^^This is Krista by the way. Don't know what happened to my name.