Sunday, January 13, 2013

New York 2012

We finally made it home to New York. FINALLY! It had been way to long (3 YEARS!!). It is always so good to see the family.

We thought we would have tons of time doing nothing but hanging out and of course we were wrong our days were busy! We got lots of cousin time and Mu and Papa time it was GREAT. Henry misses his cousins! 


Henry mastered sitting up while we were there and seriously considered crawling before we left. 

We went to this fun little play place thing so the kids could run around it was FUN! I think i enjoyed it more then the kids,
                    
Clearly she was not as impressed as I was. Love that little bug!

We went to a pumpkin patch and tried to do a maze. Seriously people our group got lost! We never made it to the end, we are losers! I even had a map. How dumb can we be. But we played it of like we did i on purpose and wanted Suzanne and Andrew to win. :)

This is Sophies "are we lost" face.


 We went and took some really cute Grand baby pictures. The girls in matching dresses I DIE! 



There were also boat races on the lake while we were there so we went down there a couple of times but the weather was not right so I never got to actually see a race but it was fun to hang out on the lake. I was defiantly not prepared for the cold weather (it wasn't even that cold) so Henry had to borrow the pumpkin hat. He loves kisses!

We played in a ball pit with Ella, he loved it! 

And then it was time to go home! We are already planning out our next trip! It was sad to leave! But we will be back! Or maybe then could come to us!

No comments: