Friday, May 9, 2014

Photo dump Friday

So in an effort to be better at my life I am going to do a Friday photo dump of pictures from my phone. Henry is changing all the time and I'm sad that I have stopped updating this.  So let's see if this helps me update the blog! 


I have started to work out again and Henry is right there doing it with me! He even wants to get the hair off his face! This is after a work out so I'm a sweaty mess but Henry is cute!


We emptied our storage unit and Henry fell back in love with his baby toys! He jumped into this all on his own!

We went to beach Sunday afternoon for about an hour it's going to be a great summer at the beach I can already tell he LOVES it! I was freezing but Henry was all about getting in the water. 

This is Henry favorite way to pass the time in the bath! He loves to pour water back and forth and rarely sits down! 


No comments: