With Thanksgiving being over i jumped right on the decorate for Christmas train... i love Christmas decorations i love everything about it. I love the lights, the trees, and everything! But because we are only going to be in our apartment for like 6 days in December we decided that a tree would be a waste of money. So I put some lights up and i did this...
I was tagged! 3rd picture from the 3rd folder.... this is me and George in the Peter Whitmore farm the first time i went to NY to meet his family and all that fun stuff. This was a private tour on Sunday before we left. We got to cross the line and get all up close and personal. It was a wonderful trip and we are excited to go back in 2 weeks!
I tag... Anyone who hasn't done this yet.
2 comments:
Cute gingerbread house! I always start the season off wanting to make one, but I never get around to making one. I think my kids would end up eating the whole thing, anyway.
Very cut ginger bread house! I haven't actually ever made one. Perhaps the kids and I will try. . .
Post a Comment