CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so proud of my mom! She just finished her last class and project for her
Masters degree!!! She has been going to school for as long as I can remember. She has worked very hard and we are very very proud of her and all of her hard work! Love you MOM!!!

We are all a little worried about what she is going to do now with out school work... maybe she will get her Ph.D haha... We love you and are very happy for you!
Way to GO!
3 comments:
GO CHRISTY!!!! I'll Have to add that to my last post... I'm a bad daughter in law...
Hey that's great! Congratulate your mom for me! I'm impressed with anyone who goes back to school after having kids!
Tell your mom congratulations! That is amazing! It's so great to have other women as an example to those of us who didn't finish before having kids. It makes it seem like a more realistic goal.
Post a Comment