After the gift giving i had to go to class and because George had the day off he stayed home and played some video games and did a little homework. So when dinner time rolled around we went to Red Robin in Idaho Falls with Becky and James! There were so many people there which kinda made it a little annoying but the company was good and the food was good. We decided that Red Robin is more of a lunch place for reason everything we ate tasted more like lunch.
He loves being sang too. haha
After Red Robin we came back to our house and Amy and Brad and JP came over with Becky and James and we had cake and sang and the boys played poker and we just chatted. It was a fun little birthday party!
He was able to blow allllll of those candles out and there were only 24!
I love George even if he is an old fart!
2 comments:
Happy birthday George! 26 isn't that old...I was in 4th grade when you were born. Now, that's old!
Um, Steph... you may want to check out how you spelled "drape". I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to write the other thing. :)
Happy Belated Birthday George! Just remember old age is a state of mind. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings.
Also, I think Jen meant the way you spelled "wrapped" as I'm sure you didn't really "rape" his gift.
Post a Comment