Awww... is the only way to describe what this semester is going to be like. I just have to keep my eye on the prize... this is my last "real" semester, I can get through it! I can! So with us being back in school, we are busy and tired and hating the cold. Its sad when i get excited for a 35 degree day (i love those days)! We really dont have much going on. But we have fun times coming our way!
But right now we are working on dealing with the stress.
But right now we are working on dealing with the stress.

2 comments:
Wow! I'm a word person and I never even realized the connection between Stressed and Desserts... I'll have to remember that one. :) Hope it goes by really fast for you!!
hahah. I have seen that Desserts thing before, I have been using it for years to justify eating dessert when I am stressed. :) lol. I liked those pictures though. Perfect description. :)
Post a Comment