Yes guys the day finally came and I graduated From COLLEGE! I have a degree in Communications with a minor in Sociology! I feels so amazing to be done. and I am very proud of my self.
To start out it was a freaking hot day, and the black moo moo i had to wear didn't help much. Here are some high lights from the day!

And for your viewing pleasure here is the actual moment...
Oh and say hello to my new best friend, He may not be green but i still love him, and i love all the fun green things that came with him. THANKS MOM AND DAD!

To start out it was a freaking hot day, and the black moo moo i had to wear didn't help much. Here are some high lights from the day!
Oh and say hello to my new best friend, He may not be green but i still love him, and i love all the fun green things that came with him. THANKS MOM AND DAD!
5 comments:
congrats!
Congratulations! What an accomplishment! It must be a great feeling. Those of us who are still working on our degrees can live vicariously through you for awhile. So what's next? Are you considering grad school?
Yeah Congratulations on both graduating and your cool present!
Congrats Steph! I saw you walk out and was like "YEAAH!" ha ha
Congrats to the graduate!! And AWESOME new Kitchen Aid!
Post a Comment