Thursday, August 6, 2009

crazy rexburg.

Last night there was a crazy lightening storm... we went up to the top of the hill at like 12:15am to watch and take pictures... here are my faves (it was raining)

3 comments:

Amy said...

that was a crazy cool storm! rach and i stood outside our building for a while with james watching it (earlier than your pictures, though)

Unknown said...

those are awesome! we just sat on our bed and watched but the whole time I was wishing we could go on a ride to see it better! but brookelyn was asleep...I think I stayed up til midnight watching...so so so cool...have fun in NY!!!

Becky and James Jackson said...

I wish we could say we watched it but no we didnt. But the pictures are super cool. Have fun and be safe and make George take you on the maid of the mist.