
Dear Baseball,
Why must you control my husbands life from April to November??
Why must the games lasts hours on end, and why is it that as soon as baseball season is over basketball and football start up??
Will I ever have a time in my life when espn is not always on??
More specifically why must the Yankees have 162(!) regular season games (that does not even count the post season)???
And why are his moods depended on a Yankee win or lose?
If there is anything that you can do it make my life better it would be greatly appreciated.
- Steph
Why must you control my husbands life from April to November??
Why must the games lasts hours on end, and why is it that as soon as baseball season is over basketball and football start up??
Will I ever have a time in my life when espn is not always on??
More specifically why must the Yankees have 162(!) regular season games (that does not even count the post season)???
And why are his moods depended on a Yankee win or lose?
If there is anything that you can do it make my life better it would be greatly appreciated.
- Steph
3 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha
Sooo true.
After almost 13 years I finally gave up and joined him. You know you've caught the fever when you ask him to turn the channel so you can check the score. . .
I purposely watch some of those annoying reality tv shows (bachelor, amazing race, etc.) and yell at the tv when I am disgusted with who is voted off or who wins. Paybacks man. Paybacks.
Post a Comment