Last night while the boys were at the Priesthood session Becky and I went on a little GNO (girl's night out) to Porter's (Rexburg's finest craft store) and it has lite a fire under my bum and has inspired me to be crafty. So as a warning to everyone that i would normally give a gift to for Christmas, this year its hand made by me! So dont expect to much :) 
And it other news... since i have not blogged in forever, there really hasnt been much going on. I have started working full time which is great, I'm loving the job so far. Rexburg is starting to get cold and yucky and be the most aweful place to live in the world. This is the last winter we will have here, because next winter we will be out in the real world, so i guess i can get through this winter!

And it other news... since i have not blogged in forever, there really hasnt been much going on. I have started working full time which is great, I'm loving the job so far. Rexburg is starting to get cold and yucky and be the most aweful place to live in the world. This is the last winter we will have here, because next winter we will be out in the real world, so i guess i can get through this winter!
4 comments:
when I read the title at first, I thought you were going to announce that you had a cold and I was going to feel terrible!
good thing it's not true!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I went to show Tatton your blog and the first thing he said when he saw the top picture was "GAH! SPICE FACE!!!"
Yeah, we're still laughing.
And George looks like a baby without a beard!
Glad we're friends and I can say this!
Way to get your craft on!
(sigh) Porters! Oh how I love thee Porters! Oh how I spent way too much money at thy store, while I was attending college there!
You'll have to post pics of your creations, when you are done. Good luck and I hope you stay warm!
hey steph i was just showing my comp and a member the video of when i opened my call and she is making me leave you a comment haha
Post a Comment