On the 19th of February 23 years ago i was born... what a glorious day. This year for my birthday George and I and our friends the Jackson's decided to get away from Rexburg and see something new. So we drove to Burley Idaho. We stayed at a lovely hotel with a great breakfast and a lovely hot tub. We got up bright and early to drive to Pomerelle Mt. to learn to snowboard/ski... it was a beautiful day. the Sun was out and i didn't even feel the cold.
On the Bunny hill... we learned that George and I are really not made to snowboard so we switch to skis... and George learned that he is not made for skis either... but it was soo worth it to learn and we still had a great time.
At the hotel...
Right before we hit the mt...
Thanks for all the love. I had a great birthday and I am very excited about what this year has to bring... hopefully its a good year.
On the Bunny hill... we learned that George and I are really not made to snowboard so we switch to skis... and George learned that he is not made for skis either... but it was soo worth it to learn and we still had a great time.
At the hotel...
Right before we hit the mt...
1 comment:
graduation? last winter in Rexburg??? of COURSE its going to be an AMAZING year...puh-leaze...{happy bday}
Post a Comment