My most recent 3 favorite things...
#1 This quilt that my most creative in-laws made for me and George for our wedding! I LOVE IT! I'm about 100% sure that i was wrapped up in it everyday this winter! I love all the different colors and i love that i find something new all the time. I LOVE IT! by far my most favorite wedding gift, i will cherish it for ever!
#2 These little cheese triangle things... they are my new go to snack. They are just the right size.
#3 And last but no least... my $3 sunglasses that I got from Wal-Mart.... as a blue eyed individual i am super sensitive to the sun or overcast or anything I always have my sunglasses... the best $3 i have ever spent.
Next week: Vegas.... super excited
#1 This quilt that my most creative in-laws made for me and George for our wedding! I LOVE IT! I'm about 100% sure that i was wrapped up in it everyday this winter! I love all the different colors and i love that i find something new all the time. I LOVE IT! by far my most favorite wedding gift, i will cherish it for ever!
#2 These little cheese triangle things... they are my new go to snack. They are just the right size.
#3 And last but no least... my $3 sunglasses that I got from Wal-Mart.... as a blue eyed individual i am super sensitive to the sun or overcast or anything I always have my sunglasses... the best $3 i have ever spent.
Next week: Vegas.... super excited
3 comments:
Pretty sure that blanket is called "the baby maker."
Have you seen the proposal? lol
We have a wedding quilt too that my mom made. See what happened!?!?! Watch out!!!
OOOooo seeing those sunglasses makes me SO excited for summer!
please reassure me that is NOT the baby-maker, cause I know I've cozied up in that quilt many a time...
Okay, the above comments cracked me up! Snort, snort!
I also love the Laughing Cow Cheese. Great for parties and a great label/title. What more could you want?
Total score on the $3 sunglasses!
Post a Comment