Sunday, July 3, 2011

CA trip June 2011

George and I needed to get out of the heat... 110-118 is not fun. Not only did we want to get out of the heat, but it was also Krista's bridal shower. So we went to Los Al for the weekend.

We prep'ed for the shower most of the time, you know, getting food, paper goods, cleaning, hanging out with the family (Dad was is Brazil... sad we missed him). So it was a pretty boring trip for George, he went to a movie with my brothers while my Mother and I watched the Bachelorette (Ashley is SOOO DUMB, but i cant stop watching) and he went golfing with Bryce while the shower was going on, so it ended up being a fun trip for him too. The shower turned out great and the food was delish. And here are the photos to prove it.The day after the shower George, Ryan, and I went to the beach. We decided that it would be fun to go check out the tide pools at Laguna Beach, but the tide was too high. So we did what others do at the beach we played in the waves and got kinda burned. The weather was prefect and surprisingly I got in the ocean... and enjoyed myself.The next stop that day was San Clemente there will be more on that later.

The drive home pretty much sucked but we made it home at like 1:30am and then went to work the next day.

No comments: