Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Say What?!?!

Baby Wyatt... Due March 25, 2011
:)

12 comments:

Brad W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!! congrats!!!! he/she sure has a cute little profile there :) so excited for you guys

Leah and Justin said...

Oh my gosh!!!! We are sooooooooo excited for you guys!!!!!

from head 2 toe said...

THis is so exciting!!!

Becky and James Jackson said...

So excited!

steph said...

Congrats to you!!! :)

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So sweet!!! I can't wait to meet your little one. PLEASE move out here so Amelia and (ummmm... George) can play together!! :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Unknown said...

This is still such exciting news! Only this time when I squealed, I didn't scare Declan!

Jen said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for your little family! There is nothing more loving, fun, spiritual, hard, and rewarding than having a baby! It's so wonderful! Well, except for that morning sickness crap, the swelling, and the peeing... all of the time! But other than that, it's awesome!

Shaylen said...

Hahhaha Congratulations! That was exactly what went through my mind when I saw the ultrasound pictures! :) I'll be watching for some pictures of ya :)

aly said...

THAT IS GREAT! Congrats!! :)