At 13 weeks, I feel great! I have very little sickness... I eat ALLLLL the time. And my back hurts but other then that I have had it pretty easy. The only thing I can complain about is whether or not I'm fat or its the baby... I like to think its a combo of both of those factors.
Sucking in... hence the I cant breath face...
Letting it all hang out....
Next MAJOR thing that needs to happen... George seriously needs a better job. I would REALLY REALLY like to stay home with my baby... so any leads in any part of the country sound good to us.
Next MAJOR thing that needs to happen... George seriously needs a better job. I would REALLY REALLY like to stay home with my baby... so any leads in any part of the country sound good to us.
7 comments:
What does George do or what would he like to do?
Bowie- George is still working at the wal-mart, but he has a degree in communications and is pretty into the design/advertising parts of life, but really he is down to try new things and see what is out there...
Steph so happy for you and George. you will make a great momma! would you send me your address . Thanks Linda
The Rec is hiring! hahah. You look great girl.
Ha looking good! You crack me up! :)
Good luck!! Tallon has been looking for a job since April with not much luck... :/
love it. grow, baby, grow!
Post a Comment