While at work one day, some guy found out that George is from New York... that guy continued to tell George about this hot dog place that started in New York and it is so good and they have these hot dogs called "White Hots." At this point George is floored and rubbing his nose in excitement! "I LOVE WHITE HOTS!" Exclaims George. George has is phone out and is finding the AZ location... and lo and behold it is right around the corner from my baby doctor.... ggggreeeatt.

So after my last doctors appointment we were there! It was kinda fun. They even have local New York newspapers to read and every up state New York College is represented.... George was in white hot heaven!

And now we have a tradition... after the baby appointments we will have Ted's... the french fries were good.
And in Baby news.... all is well! I feel great, I have moments of back pain and when I sneeze I want to kill myself for 2.5 seconds (all of which the Doc is not worried about). I am 18 weeks today! The appointment is set for my next ultra sound where we will find out the gender (George still claims that he only "makes boys" but we will see). And it is all still very unreal... When I am being still in bed or just sitting at work doing nothing I can feel that little babe... so fuN! We are on the look out for a new place to live, 3rd floor, one bedroom, just isn't going to work, and as always trying to improve George's employment. Life is good!
2 comments:
My favorite part? The part where you talked about George rubbing his nose in excitement...classic, classic! Made me laugh out loud you know!
Miss you.
ha- my dad LOVES that place. he's from buffalo. i'll have to tell him it's there in AZ if he ever wants one :)
Post a Comment