As a last trip before the baby comes we went to Las Vegas (and we dragged the Jackson's with us). We bought a 2 night stay at one of those timeshare things, so we got a great deal and then we had to go to a stupid presentation... but the hotel was great.
The drive from Phoenix to Las Vegas is a dullllll one! I'm not even kidding, its mostly a 2 lane highway the whole time with very few places to stop and use the bathroom... which is unfortunate for a pregnant person. But we made it.... we just hung out at the hotel friday night and played a fun new game.
Saturday we had the stupid "buy a timeshare" presentation. and then we went to the Strip! We went to MGM grand... one casino we had never been in.
All the casinos were all decked out for Chinese new year... so there are lots of dragons and fireworks and fun. And yes those are real lions at the MGM.
We took a break and watched the water show at the Bellagio.
I was really excited for some reason... and George was... just there.
We then went into the Bellagio and checked out the gardens and ate at the Buffet... and it was delicious! We were tooo hungry and then tooo full to take in pictures at the buffet, but my favorite part was when Becky came back with a plate full of small desserts... it was pretty funny. There is no shame in her game! haha
Its the year of the dragon... so that's a good thing for Baby George... its suppose to be the luckiest of all the Chinese zodiac symbols... (google it).
The next day we had to be out of the hotel at 10 am so we got up and got ready and headed out. We stopped by the Hoover dam. Which is AMAZING! Its huge.



And yes we played up every "Dam" joke we could... :)
Thanks to the Jacksons for coming with us, it was more fun with friends. (This is the only pictures I have of them... and Declan is the only one looking, and his hand is in his face... typical)

And now I'm 32 weeks... and we have one more trip planned to California for birthday weekend and then its baby time!
As for today, I have to rewash some shirts because a chap stick made it into the dryer... good times!
The next day we had to be out of the hotel at 10 am so we got up and got ready and headed out. We stopped by the Hoover dam. Which is AMAZING! Its huge.
And yes we played up every "Dam" joke we could... :)
Thanks to the Jacksons for coming with us, it was more fun with friends. (This is the only pictures I have of them... and Declan is the only one looking, and his hand is in his face... typical)
And now I'm 32 weeks... and we have one more trip planned to California for birthday weekend and then its baby time!
As for today, I have to rewash some shirts because a chap stick made it into the dryer... good times!
2 comments:
what can I say I am a beast when it comes to treats.
Awesome! :) What a fun trip! 32 weeks BOOYAH! You are getting closer..tick tock. :)
Post a Comment