Saturday, March 10, 2012

37 Weeks



37 weeks! EEEKKK!

As you can see I'm looking more and more disheveled... my shirts are all too short, and I don't want to buy any more cause its almost baby time, I wear yoga pants to work every day and you are lucky if I have make up on. I have floated through this pregnancy and they weren't lying when they said the 3rd trimester was hard... its rough!

Top 10 things on my mind lately (in no order)

1. Will i ever sleep through the night again????
2. HOLY CRAP i have to get this baby out of me somehow??!!
3. George has started sleeping on the couch more then 50% of the time (i kept waking him up so he moved)
4. My dreams have turned into dreams of a crazy person! Seriously I wake up thinking... what just happened and how did my mind even come up with that...
5. What, I'm going to have a baby soon... really... that's scary!
6. only 2 more weeks of work!
7. My emotions are out of control... one minute i'm freaked out about the baby coming, the next I want to kill anyone that looks at me and the next I'm just as happy as can be.
8. Random people suddenly think its ok to ask me personal questions about my baby,
9. I hope we are prepared (just need to pack the hospital bags). We had an amazing baby shower a month ago and we are soo blessed to have the friends we have. Baby George was very spoiled.
10. We are SOOOOOO excited! I cant wait to see this little guy, every time he kicks me in the ribs I love him and more.

Baby watch 2012 is officially on. keep your cell phones on people.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

GAH!

You're adorable. I love your baby belly.

No, you'll probably never sleep through the night again until you take a vacay and drop baby George off with your parents. Jus'sayin'.

As scary/impossible as it seems that you have to get that baby out, you can do it. You'll be surprised at how capable your body naturally is! Believe in the power of positive-thinking: YOU. CAN. DO. THIS!!!

My cell is on. 24/7. I can't wait!

Shaylen said...

You make me smile, thanks for posting! I wouldn't want to buy more clothes either. I will keep watching the blog for updates and I hope that all goes well! :)

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

OMG!! I can't wait for my new little nephew!!

First of all YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! Pregnancy looks REALLY GOOD on you! :)Seriously! Your belly is perfect and you look so happy!

Second of all... you will sleep again! Wyatt babies like to sleep through the night! And if not, that's ok too... cherish those middle of the night feedings and rocking... it is great bonding time, alone in the quiet hours of the night! And don't forget to SHARE the night time responsibilities with Jamie! Andrew gets Amelia up, changes her, and then brings her to me to eat.

And lastly... get that bag packed girl! I didn't get to pack one, lol! The most important things are CAMERA, chargers/batteries for all electronics, and UNDERWEAR. the hospital ones gave me a HORRIBLE rash that lasted a few weeks. Buy some cheepies... and toss em when your done! How far is the hospital? I know Andrew had to make a few runs home for little things!!

You guys are AMAZING!!! You will do WONDERFUL! Little George is such a lucky little guy to have you and Jamie as his parents!

We LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Suzanne

aly said...

Lookin' good! We're excited for you two

Amy said...

ok, your pregnancy went by SUPER fast!! i love your list- i think most of us relate to it :) happy birthing thoughts for you and super excited he is almost here!!