It was seriously INSANE! Be careful tomorrow going outside- this is how I got valley fever last year! All the dust got in my lungs!! No fun at all! And, when are we going to meet up!?!?
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's freaky. How long does it take to clear up? That's crazy!!!!
WOW! That is crazy! :)
Oh my gosh! SO scary! I had no idea there were storms like that there!!
This is crazy awesome...the haboob? What am I missing here? I don't get it...let's put in an order to have one of these happen when we're visiting!
Um oh my gosh is this for real?!?!?! That is INSANE!!!!! What the crap hahahaha.Ashley Sloan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It was seriously INSANE! Be careful tomorrow going outside- this is how I got valley fever last year! All the dust got in my lungs!! No fun at all! And, when are we going to meet up!?!?
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's freaky. How long does it take to clear up? That's crazy!!!!
WOW! That is crazy! :)
Oh my gosh! SO scary! I had no idea there were storms like that there!!
This is crazy awesome...the haboob? What am I missing here? I don't get it...let's put in an order to have one of these happen when we're visiting!
Um oh my gosh is this for real?!?!?! That is INSANE!!!!! What the crap hahahaha.
Ashley Sloan
Post a Comment