Tuesday, March 27, 2012

George Henry

He has arrived....
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days - there will be more
...more than likely at least.



So far everything is going well, mom and baby are doing well....everyone is pretty tired, but I guess that is expected. Welcome to the world Henry!

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

YAY!!!! Congrats guys!! Love all 3 of you!!

Julianne said...

He is very cute Steph! I love the bottom right one! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you and the many happy moments to come!

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Isnt it such a crazy feeling to all of a sudden have this adorable little baby?! I cant wait to meet the little stud. (ps. Im so glad I found your blog :) I will be stocking it often now

Amy said...

congrats on the adorable baby boy! can't wait to hear the story and hope life is adapting super well :)